Skip to content

Partition of Real Property

When you own real property jointly with someone else and your request to sell the property is opposed, your desire to sell can be realized by filing a civil lawsuit in Superior Court against the Partition of Real Property other owners.

We can help file a partition lawsuit against the other owners to obtain a court order authorizing the sale of the entire property and distribution of the sales proceeds. Your right to sell is ordinarily available as a matter of right.

Our office takes a limited number of these cases on a contingency fee basis. Our contingency fee agreement provides that we will advance all costs of the litigation and will take only a percentage of your “net recovery”. If there is no recovery, you pay nothing.

Contact us for details.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER: The information contained within this website is an advertisement in accordance with the State Bar of California’s Rules of Professional Conduct. My Real Estate Law Firm’s principal attorney is a member of the California Bar, Jacob Iloulian, Esq. Neither Mr. Iloulian nor My Real Estate Law Firm can guarantee, warrant or predict the outcome of your legal matter.